‘The vaccines should be pulled off the market, they clearly are not solving the problem’
“Dr. Peter McCullough – a renowned cardiologist and highly published medical scientist whose confrontation of the government’s COVID-19 policies has drawn more than 40 million views on Joe Rogan’s podcast – told WND in a video interview Thursday night the official pandemic narrative that has been fiercely guarded by establishment media and social-media censors is “completely crumbling.”
That narrative, he said, included “false statements regarding asymptomatic spread, reliance on lockdown and masks – which obviously didn’t work – the suppression of early treatment, the mass promotion of vaccines that failed.”
“And now here we are, almost in complete free fall,” McCullough said, referring to the record number of COVID-19 cases as officials acknowledge the vaccines don’t prevent infection or transmission.
McCullough noted that in California, with the more contagious but much milder omicron variant now dominant, health care workers who tested positive for COVID-19 and had symptoms were told to go back to work.
“With that, I think that’s it. I think that’s the end. The narrative has crumbled. People don’t want these vaccines,” McCullough said.
“The vaccines should be pulled off the market. They clearly are not solving the problem.”
The focus, he said, should be on “treating high-risk patients who develop symptoms” with some of the early treatments that he and other physicians around the world have found to be effective, including ivermectin and a new drug granted emergency use authorization by the FDA, Paxlovid.
“That’s not misinformation,” he said. “I’m just quoting the data. All of this can be looked up. Fact-checkers can look at it. I know I’ll never have any problems with allegations of misinformation, because I just quote the data.”
President Biden clearly had McCullough in mind when on Thursday he urged social media companies and media outlets to “please deal with the misinformation and disinformation that’s on your shows. It has to stop.”
McCullough pointed out his work has been relied upon by courts across the nation, including the U.S. Supreme Court, and he has testified to the U.S. Senate and will be back there later this month.
“I think America knows who is giving them the straight story.”
In the half-hour video interview with WND (embedded below), McCullough also discussed:
- The punishment of physicians who counter the official COVID narrative and use clinically indicated, FDA-approved drugs off-label such as ivermectin to treat COVID-19 patients, including a colleague in Maine whose was ordered to undergo a psychological examination after her license was suspended;
- His participation in a rally in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 23 protesting vaccine mandates;
- The Supreme Court’s rulings Thursday on vaccine mandates;
- The possibility that omicron could spell the end of the pandemic, serving as a “universal booster”;
- Data showing that vaccination has backfired, making the pandemic worse in nations with high vaccine intake;
- The lethality of the mRNA vaccines;
- His view on Biden’s mass testing program;
- His take on new FDA-approved treatments and his simple, inexpensive, over-the-counter protocol for treating omicron;
- The unwillingness of so many doctors to “come off the sidelines” and treat patients for COVID-19;
- The “crisis of competence” among top government health officials;
- Where to find resources and support for physicians and patients, and for employees confronting mandates.
“I think Americans are going to understand that their individual choice is really what’s going to matter in the end,” he McCullough told WND in conclusion. “If Americans decide that they’re not going to take any boosters or any more vaccines, it doesn’t matter how many mandates or how many court decisions that happen. The vaccine program is going to crumble. I think it’s just a matter of saying no.”
He emphasized that the vaccines are still “research.”
“No one can be forced into it,” he said of vaccination. “And they’re not turning out to be safe or effective. So, if everybody just stands firm and declines the vaccines, I think that will be the quickest way for us to get out of this.”
See the WND interview with Dr. Peter McCullough: