“The vaccine is a filthy substance and it is foolish to expect that one kind of filth can be removed by another.” -GreenMedInfo.com
“The relevant chapters from his book A Guide to Health are republished below, but we have summarized some of the key points he makes so you can get a quick sense for how remarkably relevant his views on the topic are still today, and perhaps entice you to read the entire chapter thereafter.
- The nature of diseases like smallpox have been misconceived. While smallpox has a contagious component, vaccinated individuals can become infected, and non-vaccinated individuals remain immune, disproving Jenner’s original theory that vaccination equates to bona fide immunity.
- Vaccination is a unsanitary practice. By injecting the ‘filth’ of a diseased cow and smallpox patient into the body of a healthy individual one inevitably makes them sicker, possibly producing new infections, ultimately resulting in a greater disease burden.
- The route of administration of the vaccine — injection— harbors special dangers versus natural (oral) exposures to infection.
- Fear of disease drives people to vaccinate against commonsense and rationality.
- Vaccination is unethical and immoral because of the manner in which the vaccine is produced (through the great suffering of poisoned animals)
- The income generated through vaccination is the driving reason why the medical profession does not wish to identify aforementioned problems in safety and efficacy.
- Conscientious objectors should be willing to stand their ground with courage and face persecution and penalties.
- Those objecting for medical reasons should aspire towards mastery of the subject such that they will be able to win others towards their perspective.
- Sanitation, hygiene, fresh air, water, and clean food are essential for preventing infection and/or helping those infected to recover.”
About Jolie Diane: