There can be no forced “medicine” or censorship in a FREE society.
“Actually, this virus is not dangerous. It’s a little more dangerous than the natural coronavirus because all sorts of muck’s been added to it. But it’s not dangerous. But what really is very dangerous is the vaccine that will be developed from it.” – FREE Professor Jean Bernard Fourtillan_Video
Link To Video_Jean Bernard Fourtillan found the truth about SARS-CoV-2 (English Subtitles)
FRANCE: President Macron’s announcements on restrictions from 21 July 2021
• “About the health pass. “From July 21, the health pass will be extended to leisure and cultural venues. In concrete terms, for all our compatriots over the age of 12, it will be necessary to have been vaccinated or to present a recent negative test in order to access a show, an amusement park, a concert or a festival.
- From the beginning of August, the health pass will apply in cafés, restaurants,
shopping centres as well as in hospitals, retirement homes, medical and social establishments, but also in planes, trains and buses for long trips. Only people who have been vaccinated or can show a negative PCR test less than 48 hours old will be able to access these places.
- Everywhere, we will have the same approach: recognizing civic-mindedness and putting restrictions on the unvaccinated rather than on everyone.
- On vaccination. “We need to vaccinate as quickly as possible. We are a nation of science, of the Enlightenment. When science offers us the means to protect ourselves, we must use them with confidence in reason and progress. We must aim to vaccinate all French people.
- For nursing and non-healthcare personnel in hospitals, clinics, retirement homes, institutions for the disabled, for all professionals or volunteers in contact with the elderly or frail, including at home, vaccination will become mandatory as of 15 September. […] Checks will take place as of 15 July and sanctions will be taken.
- For those who were vaccinated first, who will soon see their antibody levels drop: as soon as the school year starts, a booster campaign will be put in place to allow you to benefit from a new injection.
• Depending on how the situation develops, we will probably have to ask ourselves the question of compulsory vaccination for all French people, but I am making the choice of confidence.
- In colleges, high schools, specific vaccination campaigns will be launched at the beginning of the school year.
- About PCR tests. This fall, PCR tests will be made chargeable, unless
prescribed by a doctor, in order to encourage vaccination rather than the multiplication of tests.
- Curfew in some territories. We need to put in place new measures to curb the virus. A curfew will be established for Martinique and Reunion.
- About border controls. From this week, controls will be strengthened for nationals from countries at risk, with a forced isolation for unvaccinated travellers.”
“France has Lost all her Freedom” Reader Laments as France Rolls Out Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccine Policies
July 12, 2021 | by Brian Shilhavy Editor, Health Impact News | Source
“A distraught Health Impact News subscriber from France emailed me today regarding new COVID-19 mandatory vaccine policies that were just announced by the President of France, Emmanuel Macon.
The President has spoken and the vax is compulsory for people working in hospitals, medical center, with old people event at home, etc.
The sanitory pass is everywhere even in hospital and above a group of 50 people. He said that everybody will probably have to be vax. France has lost all her freedom and is worse than China. He also attacks and reforms the pension and unemployement.
Please help us, French People, the world must know what is happening!